Sunday, August 18, 2013

Poem: Drops Of Love

Hey, so this poem was written by me a few days ago and I've decided to share it. It's about being afraid of falling in love because you know that it can hurt you. Love is compared to rain, and the girl in this poem is afraid of getting "wet". Hope you like it! :) x

Drops Of Love

As I look around me,
I see the love rain falling down
but i stand underneath a cover,
wondering what it's about?

Maybe getting wet is fun,
but what about getting cold?
What if you get dirty
and spoil your best clothes?

The drenched ones look so happy,
but I see the sick ones too.
The ones who can't recover
from what they went through.

So maybe I should stay away,
not a single drop on me.
Use a big umbrella,
to protect from Uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment